• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ScottM opar New Here

ScottM

Reaction score
I'm here because my brother is tutoring me on where I can go to be successful with aquiring all that I need to make an awesome 68 Roadrunner and I'm very excited about it! I have a lot to do. January 2025 is when I'll be able to pour 100% of my time into this project so now it schooling time!!

68Roadrunner1.jpg

68Roadrunner2.jpg

68Roadrunner3.jpg

quikbird

Reaction score
Welcome. This is not an easy job but as many on this site can tell you the end result is worth it. Now is the time for the most important part of the job, defining your vision for the end result. What do you want to feel when you sit in this car, when you look at it, when you drive it. Do you want a100% accurate restoration, or more modern touch’s. What parts are available and what are not ( trunk lids for example), what is your budget. These cars are not cheap to restore. They are frustrating to work on, will dominate your thoughts, and days, will create aches and pains you never knew before, will bite you and yet you will enjoy every minute of it. Again, welcome to mentally deranged owner of a roadrunner group!

ScottM

Reaction score
Thanks quikbird! Your word 9f wisdom are noted. Thank you for that. Looking forward to the journey the easy, ugly and painful!

mr4speed

Reaction score
Agree with quikbird just know what to do if it was me I would try just it running and together good luck!:thumbsup2:

IMG_0001.jpg

Back