• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New fender tag help.

Rumrunner

Reaction score
The original fender tag on my 68 was stolen in Washington at my brothers house after the purchase but before delivery to me.
I received the after market one from MMC Detroit.
This forum helped me rebuild this car.
Does this look right? In looking at the old posts, I only saw two fender tags in this style, One from 68 Birdbrain and the other from Roadrunner Mark. The rest where completely different.
Also, it looks like they were painted to match the car? and facing out to be read from the driver side over the fender?

20240612_144623.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I also had one made from them. This looks similar to the one made for me. It was just to fill that space under the hood. No, they are not original but fill that space.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was your RR made at the Lynchroad plant in NJ?
Lynch Road was in Detroit. And their FTs don't traditionally yield a ton of info - at least for optional equipment. I know as I have one.

Looks like a '68 tag to me. They are VERY different from the '69 and later tags.

Back