• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New FaceBook group

torredcuda

Reaction score
For anyone on FB I created my own road runner group as a number of groups now are run by people that are either scammers or t-shirt salesmen and don`t own or even know anything about the cars they post. While most of the members are real I left those "fake" groups rather than get spammed with t-shirt promotions or other crap. Please join my "real" group for owners and fans, of course I always try and send people to this site any chance I get - https://www.facebook.com/groups/876450751078629

pawsannino

Reaction score
For anyone on FB I created my own road runner group as a number of groups now are run by people that are either scammers or t-shirt salesmen and don`t own or even know anything about the cars they post. While most of the members are real I left those "fake" groups rather than get spammed with t-shirt promotions or other crap. Please join my "real" group for owners and fans, of course I always try and send people to this site any chance I get - https://www.facebook.com/groups/876450751078629
Thanks for setting up the Facebook page and enjoy the content.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Joined. Thanks

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I really struggle with those FB automotive groups. So many idiots posting so much mindless BS. Give somebody a monitor and a keyboard and they know everything about everything. FB of course recognizes that I am into cars and specifically the old MoPars so my daily feed features almost all of those MoPar pages and even some pages for makes that I have never even owned just because they have 4 wheels and an ICE. Most of the time I just ignore the complete lack of knowledge or galactic stupidity, but sometimes it is hard. Couple of weeks ago some a$$hat was on one of those MoPar or RR pages waxing the halls nostalgic and was complaining about having to frequently replace the carrier bearing in the two-piece driveshaft of his RR back in the day. Yeah, I called "BULLSHIT!!!" on that one. Unless you make that group invitation only you will always have to deal with the morons that proclaim "My favorite year of RR is the '66" or "Wish I still had my '73 RR with the Hemi, swivel buckets, and factory A/C". And don't even get me started on the AI crap that now gets posted on there everyday...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I don't bother with face book or any other social media for my road runner. Have been here and on For B bodies only and will stick with these sites. :thumbsup2:

torredcuda

Reaction score
Ya, I get it that FB has a lot of crap and know it alls but you also get that at car shows. If I had a nickel for every time I had someone at a show talk about their old `69 Challenger with a factory 440 Hemi and special ordered 4.56 gears or had my orange `72 Barracuda called The General Lee or other dumb comments I`d be rich.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I have to put up with ACME A12 rants on here I don't need it from more sources, so if he's out I might take a look. :poke:

torredcuda

Reaction score
I like FB because even though there is a lot of mis-information there are also a lot of knowledgable guys and good info on there as well, plus there are tons of pics so it`s a 24/7/365 car show. Even if you don`t engage and just look at the pics it`s worth it IMO.

quikbird

Reaction score
Well Bob, don’t worry if acme is not there. I already signed up so I will be very happy to supply as much grief as I can for so you will feel right at home. :rofl:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
This site was a great help putting together my runner. Lot info was gotten as well with the Manual supplied here that is no longer available. A jab here and there is just all in fun. :steering:

Back