• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about some pictures of us?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seeing that new pet thread got me thinking about this one because of the pictures. This is just a great thread - very funny, and with some terrific pictures, and of course it never veers off track... :lmao: - so I thought I'd punch it back up to the top again...

You newer guys need to throw some pictures of yourselves up here...the rest of us have already tarnished our images... :lol:

:jester:
ACME

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Me standing in the middle of "The Wheat Field" at Gettysburg National Park...........Please notice how skinny and handsome of a guy I am............ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jim S.

Reaction score
Halloween is my anniversary. So saying "I forgot" is not a option. Because of this, we always celebrate it. Last year I went as a "purp" who had been arrested and waiting for court. (Dobie should like that one). This year it was Frankenstein.[attachment=1:36jnlwz2]Purp2.jpg[/attachment:36jnlwz2]

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Halloween is my anniversary. So saying "I forgot" is not a option. Because of this, we always celebrate it. Last year I went as a "purp" who had been arrested and waiting for court. (Dobie should like that one). This year it was Frankenstein.

Very nice! Those are a couple of really good costumes!

CWR

Reaction score
HERE ARE 2 CANADIAN SENIORS...........and yes we do have summer

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Here are a couple pictures of me, the first one is with my son Benny who was 3 days old at the time.
[attachment=0:2wcdi993]Benny 3 days old.jpg[/attachment:2wcdi993]

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Okay here is our real pic. Me and Mrs Mopar.

He's trying to pull a fast one, guys; I've met Chris before and the other picture with the tights and the belly that is about to burst is really him... :lmao:

Nice pic of you & Mrs. Mopar, Chris... :thumbsup: Finish up that mod top for her, will ya... :D

Back