• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Oklahoma.

Reaction score
Hello mopar world. I'm Mike from Oklahoma I just entered a new phase in my life as I have entered the world of legendary Mopar muscle. I was a GM person for eons but even then their was nothing comparable to sound of either a 426 hemi or beefed up 440 breathing life. I have just recently bought a rolling chassis 1969 Plymouth roadrunner with no engine or transmission so I have options and ideas beings I dont have to worry about numbers matching. I hope to meet alot of friends on here. God bless everyone

Vinny

Reaction score
There is nothing like a nice factory engineered, looking and reliable driveline. Maybe with an EFI system?

Lamadogg

Reaction score
Hello mopar world. I'm Mike from Oklahoma I just entered a new phase in my life as I have entered the world of legendary Mopar muscle. I was a GM person for eons but even then their was nothing comparable to sound of either a 426 hemi or beefed up 440 breathing life. I have just recently bought a rolling chassis 1969 Plymouth roadrunner with no engine or transmission so I have options and ideas beings I dont have to worry about numbers matching. I hope to meet alot of friends on here. God bless everyone
Hi Mike! I grew up in OK in Moore. In fact, I bought my ‘69 RR in Moore in ‘78 as a junior in high school. I had it for 46-yrs. and slowly got it restored. Glad you found one to fix-up. That hot, dry OK air helps save the frame rails and preserves them better than more northern climates. I’ve had good luck with Year One, Classic Industries and Summit Racing for parts. My RR pic below. Good luck! Boomer Sooner!

IMG_4402.jpeg

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Welcome to a new world. It's a wonderful life!

Back