• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air graber set up

vso737

Reaction score
I have an 'air graber' hood that is gutted for the exception of the hood vents.

I currently have an Edelbrock high performance RPM intake manifold with a Holley 3310 750 CFM carburetor.

I was wondering if the 'air graber' set up could re-installed using this manifold and carburetor.

I have NOT done the research on the subject yet and really don't even know how it all functions. Sure would like to have it all hooked up if at all possible but it is NOT necessary..............I do NOT expect it to be a cheap venture either.

Thank you in advance,
LG,
Mike

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
If you have a 440 with the Eddy manifold I think you are to tall. A 383 with the High rise will fit with an air cleaner base from a 440 like a GTX. Hang in there I might get corrected

vso737

Reaction score
If you have a 440 with the Eddy manifold I think you are to tall. A 383 with the High rise will fit with an air cleaner base from a 440 like a GTX. Hang in there I might get corrected

Thanks..........I HOPE you are correct. I have a 1972 400CID motor which is actually the same as the 383CID.

In the FUTURE, I would LOVE to install the hood grabber set up if it is possible. I'm NOT about to change the current intake and carburetor to do so. Not necessary but just something I would NOT mind having. I'm NOT into making my RR original, hence, replaced the 4 speed with a "GIRLY" auto/manual tranny. "PAT69RR" is extremely happy with the modification....................LOL
ONLY problem though, I CAN NOT get Patti to drive this 'monster'. I would love to have both "MYK'S 30" and "PAT69RR" parked next to each other at one of our car shows..................

Thanks again, something else to shoot for.................

LG,
Mike

Back