• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Searching for my parent’s 68…

GenXMike

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m trying to find my parent’s 68 Road Runner. I realize it’s a long shot, but am hoping someone on here can help or point me in the right direction.

It was a dark green, 383 4 speed car with a black bench seat. VIN RM21H8G200850.

It was traded to Lee Kinstle Auto Sales in Van Wert, Ohio in 1971.

I’ve done a simple Google search and also paid a couple of VIN lookup sites with no luck.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m trying to find my parent’s 68 Road Runner. I realize it’s a long shot, but am hoping someone on here can help or point me in the right direction.

It was a dark green, 383 4 speed car with a black bench seat. VIN RM21H8G200850.

It was traded to Lee Kinstle Auto Sales in Van Wert, Ohio in 1971.

I’ve done a simple Google search and also paid a couple of VIN lookup sites with no luck.
Also tye guy that wrote the road runner book has keep the vin number and owner on the Roadrunners. I have the book I purchased in my office. I will check he might be able to help.

Thanks, Russ

GenXMike

Reaction score
Also tye guy that wrote the road runner book has keep the vin number and owner on the Roadrunners. I have the book I purchased in my office. I will check he might be able to help.

Thanks, Russ
Russ,
I'd appreciate it if you could give me the name of that book, or look up the VIN if you have the book. Thanks!

Back