• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RR/GTX Airgrabber grill inserts

solid gold

Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
It's about time someone made these screens! Often the hardest part to find if your attempting to add an Air Grabber to your car.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/sho ... w=1#UNREAD
I know this is an old post, but, PG Classics sells these now. Unlike the originals they are stamped, not interwoven. I have a new set of these repops ,I could let go of. ( includes hardware)

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but, PG Classics sells these now. Unlike the originals they are stamped, not interwoven. I have a new set of these repops ,I could let go of. ( includes hardware)

How much shoot me a pm

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Harry! Russ is encroaching on your territory. He's digging up threads that no one has seen since the Eisenhower presidency... :rofl:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Rusty just wants to talk to someone. Give ACME a PM he likes to chat :rofl:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and send one to Bobby...he hates to be left out...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
but if he doesn't have power....how does his computer work?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
You Guy's are so funny I forgot to laugh. Ought to put you on TV so I can turn you off. I have a 60amp gas miller welder and an 9500 watt gen also. The miller was eating gas like no tomorrow. So got the 9500 watt gen at lowes much better on fuel. Rusty hurricane Runner. :mad::mob::poke: :rofl:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just run an extension cord over to Acme's house......

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Not good to teach your wife to handle a gun Dave. Had a friend woke up one morning with his wife holding a bow and arrow pointing at his chest telling him to get his stuff and get out. After coming home from a late night outing. The outing was not with her. :lol:

Back