• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry

mac

What ?
Reaction score
registry sign up

i think i got it with the excel spread sheet. so to try and keep it simple to start, copy the form, paste it into a PM to me, and fill in the info and we will see how it goes. i will even try with the non 1969 road runners (68-70)

VIN:
Original color (include color code):
Current color:
Current engine:
Original interior color:
Current interior color:
Vinyl top (yes or no or painted):
4 spd or auto:
Bench or Buckets:
Owners Name (Optional):

mac

What ?
Reaction score
sorry guys. the registry was not going well and the upkeep was a bit tedious. the XL version is the old one and it is for viewing only. changes can not be added or saved.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
I have the document as an open doc anyone ahould be able to add their own info. I will assume and hope no one makes changes to anyones elese out of respect for all of it. So feel free to add yout ride if for some reason you can let me know.

mac

What ?
Reaction score
do you want the rest of the spread sheets for the other years? i still have them and a lot of pics to go with them.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
At some point im out of space on my google drive but the link and doc are still good. I may be able to just ad a tab at the bottom since its a excel file and tab it out by year may be a better plan. Send me 1970 ill see if it works

ricks_RR

Reaction score
hi I thought it worked but I don't have a google account .
bigmanjbmopar can I give you PM with the info on my car so I can be on it

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
I thought i set it up so you didnt need a google account but hey its google no different than any of these priate internet money grubbing companys PM your info ill add it if you want can onlybwork on this stuff on weekends when i get an hour or so of free time

RonLiv

Reaction score
I thought i set it up so you didnt need a google account but hey its google no different than any of these priate internet money grubbing companys PM your info ill add it if you want can onlybwork on this stuff on weekends when i get an hour or so of free time
No worries, I'll gladly share my details. My car is in several registry's, Wes's, Govier, and one other one I don't remember the name, but doesn't hurt to have it in more.

Back