• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reference section dead?

MoparCA

Reaction score
Hi
Every thread I click on in the reference section says it no longer exists.
I guess all these links are so old they are no longer any good?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Sometime after the site was purchased by Joey anything supported in picture form went away, I think it had something to do with photo bucket years ago. I had a restoration thread going on my car with hundreds of photos from 2006-2009 and the pictures went away years ago.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Most all of it referenced the year 1969 as this was originally a site for that year before it was sold and renamed. I'm sure some energetic soul could add to it!

MoparCA

Reaction score
My cousin gave me a 1969 hemi roadrunner and it's my first Mopar so I have been trying to learn as much as I can about it.

MoparCA

Reaction score
69hemibeep I would like to compare your fender tag to mine since you also own a lynch road hemi car that appears to be optioned somewhat similar from what I can tell in pictures.
Someone told me it's odd for my car being a lynch road car to have the 3 digit option codes for the engine and rear end instead of the letter number code format

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
922= hemi
644= axel but I'm away from my resources to find it
094= Hemi 727 auto
26= radiator 26"
V21= performance hood paint
W1= white roof
W1= white body
M2x= medium vinyl bench seat
X9= black door paint interior
E74= Hemi
D32= Automatic trans
N96= air grabber

Last edited:

MoparCA

Reaction score
Thanks. D32 was the only code I couldn't find.
What options does your car have?
Does it have the 3 digit number codes for the engine,trans, and rear end?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Thanks. D32 was the only code I couldn't find.
What options does your car have?
Does it have the 3 digit number codes for the engine,trans, and rear end?
Yes it does. Mine has the 4 speed, buckets with 6 way drivers seat, console, light package, am/fm radio comes with rear speaker) interior decor package, tach, Air grabber came on all 69 Hemi's. No hood stripes, no power brakes, no power steering, 354 rear gear so drum brakes. That's how my neighbor ordered it.

Last edited:

MoparCA

Reaction score
Is your car a coupe?
Where can I see pictures of it?
I'm also on the b bodies forum with a different user name.

69B7RR

Reaction score
Bingo

Most of them, yes.
@Joeychgo…….is there anyway that you can or would be willing to, restore all, or at least a portion of the apparently deleted Reference Section……especially the Parts Manual? That section contained a lot of hard to find information. I’m sure many members, including myself would appreciate it……thanks

MoparCA

Reaction score
@Joeychgo…….is there anyway that you can or would be willing to, restore all, or at least a portion of the apparently deleted Reference Section……especially the Parts Manual? That section contained a lot of hard to find information. I’m sure many members, including myself would appreciate it……thanks
That would be awesome if someone is willing to do this.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

feel free. If you guys want to create a new reference section then we can do that. The existing one is basically useless as most of the links are broken.

Something like that should have all the information in the thread. Images should be uploaded to the site, not hot linked, so we don't lose them like we did before.

Last edited:
Back