• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most Important tool in your restoration tool box.

MoparDan

Reaction score
Evening.
Today I was hanging a door to line up the quarter panels. I went to my big box of hardware. Dug through the bags and found door hinge bolts and thought The most important tool in my tool box is the box of 1 quart sandwich bags and the sharpie marker.
What do you think?

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
I would agree, the older I get the worse I misplace stuff. I was working on my Dart , installing the grill and turn signals, lost my screws that attached the lenses to the housing. Think I'll splurge and get the bags with zippers lol

MoparDan

Reaction score
I would agree, the older I get the worse I misplace stuff. I was working on my Dart , installing the grill and turn signals, lost my screws that attached the lenses to the housing. Think I'll splurge and get the bags with zippers lol
Yup those are the ones I bought.

WWheeler

Reaction score
One of the few good things old age brings, wisdom and experience. In my younger days, I would tear into a project thinking, Oh I'll remember where that goes. Yeah, right.

WWheeler

Reaction score
I have to admit I am old fashioned and make hand drawings. Not to scale or anything, but has features shown that are important. I also make notes. Each drawing goes in the bag with the parts. I do pics for large pieces, but sometimes it just doesn't show the detail you need.

Back