• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JY in Caldwell,Ohio

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
saw this post on moparts about a junkyard here in Ohio. Mostly GM and mopar, '70s back into at least early '60s. Stuff looks like it's been there forever. The post on moparts has pics. Shows a '68 GTX,4 door '68 Belvedere,'70 Plymouth,'68 Coronet 500 'vert,'69 Coronet 'vert. looks like some good glass, trim maybe. The owner is supposed to be fair in price compared to the full time mopar yards. Contact info:

Speciality Automotive
46840 St Rt 821
Caldwell, Ohio 43724
740-732-5579
owner Tim Mishlan
I don't know anything about this man or his place. Just saw it on the 'parts. Caldwell is about 2-3 hours from me. I might have to check it out this summer.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder what those disk brake spindles fit...?

Very interesting...

:jester:
Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dobie said:
Road trip!!

:banana:

that's what I was thinking. been years since I was in a yard with that old of stuff in it. have to put in some OT for a few months!

droptop

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
saw this post on moparts about a junkyard here in Ohio. Mostly GM and mopar, '70s back into at least early '60s. Stuff looks like it's been there forever. The post on moparts has pics. Shows a '68 GTX,4 door '68 Belvedere,'70 Plymouth,'68 Coronet 500 'vert,'69 Coronet 'vert. looks like some good glass, trim maybe. The owner is supposed to be fair in price compared to the full time mopar yards. Contact info:

Speciality Automotive
46840 St Rt 821
Caldwell, Ohio 43724
740-732-5579
owner Tim Mishlan
I don't know anything about this man or his place. Just saw it on the 'parts. Caldwell is about 2-3 hours from me. I might have to check it out this summer.

Dave,
Are you still planning to go to this JY? If so, please take a camera and take a lot of pictures of the convertibles for me if you will. It looks like it is only 20-30 miles out of the way when we go to Carlisle in July.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
You gotta love it when Dave is told to get pictures...it's kinda like tellin' Santa not to make any plans for the evening of December 24th... :lol:

Your reputation preceeds you my friend!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
You gotta love it when Dave is told to get pictures...it's kinda like tellin' Santa not to make any plans for the evening of December 24th... :lol:

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Now you KNOW that was funny... :lol:

Back