• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DreamCars.com

RonLiv

Reaction score
Hey all

A good friend of mine is starting an online Auction site. It's going to be called DreamCars.com

He and some other locals have had a poor to marginal experience with Bring a Trailer and him being a Tech guy and a Car guy, he thinks he can do it better.

Right now he's getting a bunch of cars together for the opening of the site, so he's looking.

There is no upfront Fee to list the car
You decide on the reserve, but he will keep the right to not accept the car if reserve is not realistic.
For the right cars he'll send a professional photographer out to take pictures, if desired by the owner.
He makes his money on the back end, 5% buyers premium.

Personally I have no skin in the game, nor do I make anything for referrals. I'm just helping out a friend get started.

He wants finished to mild projects right now. Eventually project cars will be taken on. This is not Vintage only, all makes, models and years

So if you know anyone who is selling something, this is pretty much a no lose / no risk situation.

Thanks
Ron

Back