• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Roadrunner Conv. Has anyone ever seen one. I have a friend that has one in his fathers garage with 23000 miles on it. He sade he would sell it to m

ykf7b0

Reaction score
A good friend of mine had a 70 roadrunner convertible but sold it about 35 years ago. He also had a 68 Hemi GTX that he wishes he still had.

charunr6670

Reaction score
This Roadrunner is a 426 hemi is dad was a friend in the Vietnam War. He told me his father put it in the will.To selling to me for $10,000 dollars. Do you think it is worth that much. Oh it's an automatic car

1968 man

Reaction score
This Roadrunner is a 426 hemi is dad was a friend in the Vietnam War. He told me his father put it in the will.To selling to me for $10,000 dollars. Do you think it is worth that much. Oh it's an automatic car
Probably not, being an automatic.
And who would want a convertible with that big ass engine in it with gas prices like they are. Send me the information and location of the car and I’ll see if I can get some one to go and pick it up.
:lol::rofl:

Last edited:

Steve

Reaction score
10K for a Hemi Convertible LOL. I can only imagine the condition, I'd be taking a dustpan and brush rather than a trailer

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The 426 motor is worth a lot now days. If you don't have a runner, then it would be a good project. I have one post car and that is enough for me. LOL. Mo. Money.

Roadtrip

Reaction score
Being an automatic it’s pretty much worthless, however, I have recently suffered a left knee injury and am finding it hard to shift my 4 speed road runner and might welcome to opportunity to own an automatic. I’ll tell you what, get the car and I’ll buy it off you for $2000 more than you paid for it to say thanks for your troubles! Just send me a private message if you’d like to do that and we can co-ordinate pick up. Thanks!

69RunnerMike

Reaction score
Being an automatic it’s pretty much worthless, however, I have recently suffered a left knee injury and am finding it hard to shift my 4 speed road runner and might welcome to opportunity to own an automatic. I’ll tell you what, get the car and I’ll buy it off you for $2000 more than you paid for it to say thanks for your troubles! Just send me a private message if you’d like to do that and we can co-ordinate pick up. Thanks!
The 426 alone is worth more than 10K. What am I missing here?

MoparDan

Reaction score
I'm questioning the validity of this post. If it seems too good to be true, it is
After a little research this is what we found. An article in Street Muscle Magazine from Nov 16, 2021. Of the 4 cars none have changed hands making this rare car (in the words of the author) worth over 3 million.

1968 man

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the tach on the hood? As far as I know the only manufacturer to have a hood mounted Tach was Pontiac. I have heard that Mopar did have a dealer mounted option but never a factory option.
This car is featured in this month’s edition of Mopar collectors guide. I took the photo of the pages. But I did think that the OP was a little suspicious.

torredcuda

Reaction score
The OP is either really clueless on the value of old Mopars or trying to troll us. Let`s see some pics and the vin tag?

Back