• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2025 Roadrunner

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Ah, no. That styling doesn't impress me much. Besides. who's gonna build it. Stellantis is laying off a bunch of office people to start with, and are saying they will shut down models that aren't making money, and have discontinued the few models people do want. And I think they are overcharging so much that most of us can't afford to buy anything they sell so all the cars just sit on dealers lots.

mr4speed

Reaction score
What bullshit no way they are going to build something like that look at the demon hellcat and the 170 they are gone and that is the last of them! companies wont support them. :praying:

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Whomever designed that don't know a damn thing about a Roadrunner. Looks like a 70 charger body with GTO headlights.

Hell naw

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
It's a dressed up second gen Barracuda front with mediocre Dodge rear.
I continue to hope that the Road Runner badge is safe from being stuck on some modern abomination by marketing morons.
Sales weasels and Mad Men.
It should be rightfully retired like they do outstanding sports ball player's jersey numbers.
Or remain laid at rest like a dead language. Safe from corruption.
When one says "Road Runner" in reference to a car , there should no confusion as to it's reference.
A unique concept in time. Frozen. And venerated for it's place in automotive history.

MoparDan

Reaction score
It's a dressed up second gen Barracuda front with mediocre Dodge rear.
I continue to hope that the Road Runner badge is safe from being stuck on some modern abomination by marketing morons.
Sales weasels and Mad Men.
It should be rightfully retired like they do outstanding sports ball player's jersey numbers.
Or remain laid at rest like a dead language. Safe from corruption.
When one says "Road Runner" in reference to a car , there should no confusion as to it's reference.
A unique concept in time. Frozen. And venerated for it's place in automotive history.

You mean like a 4 door Charger? Don't get me wrong I think it is a nice car but a 4 door Charger? I guess they were trying capitalize on the history and reputation.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Looking into price on the new runner. Called my local Chrysler Jeep-Dodge dealer and they told me it will be a while before taking orders for the car. Now the price is up there for the larger motor and standard Tran's. Looking at least 66 thou. 33 thou. for the six-cylinder car. Yes, and it is turbo charged. So, guess I will just keep my old runner and have fun with it. LOL

Back